Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Okay so there are so many exciting God dreams that the Lord is giving to Glorious Daughters and I am honestly just trying to keep up. God is so good and I have been so very humbled by all the incredible support financially and in prayer that we have received since officially launching Glorious Daughters as a (501-c3) ministry. There are so many daughters in the over 6 billion people in the world that need the hope, beauty and worth of Jesus. I am just honored to facilitate an effort under the anointing and calling of the King to reach out with that Great Love. In Jesus Name!


I have really received hope, peace and love from the Lord today through one of my favorite scriptures Zephaniah 3:14-20

“Shout for joy, O daughter of Zion! Shout for triumph, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The Lord has taken away His judgments against you; He has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the Lord is in your midst; you will fear disaster no more. In that day it will be said to Jerusalem: Do not be afraid, O Zion; Do not let your hands fall limp. The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. I will gather those who grieve about the appointed feasts – they came from you, O Zion; the reproach of exile is a burden on them. Behold, I am going to deal at that time with all your oppressors, I will save the lame and gather the outcast, And I will turn their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. At that time I will bring you in, even at the time when I gather you together; Indeed, I will give you renown and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes,” says the Lord

There are so many reasons I absolutely adore this passage of scripture and am led by the Spirit to believe that this will be the focus of our Chick Chat time in August. There is just too many incredible promises to quickly graze over it and then leave it. One of my biggest passions is that as daughters we start to consume the Word and then allow it to FILL us in every way. The only way that happens is if we give it a chance to saturate into the very marrow of our souls.

“Then He said to me, ‘Son (daughter) of man, eat what you find; eat this scroll, and go speak to the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and He fed me this scroll.” Ezekiel 3:1-2

With that being said, I say we open up our mouths and eat up the scroll today ladies!

Let’s start by filling in the words as you re-read Zephaniah 3:14-20 – O Zion, O Israel, O Jerusalem with your name. Like this…”Shout for joy, O daughter Cari! Shout in triumph, Cari! Rejoice and exult with all your heart O daughter, Cari!”…okay now it’s your turn….and in all seriousness do it for real!

Sounds pretty awesome huh?! That is a promise directly to your heart!!

My favorite part of that scripture is when it says that the King will save the lame, gather the outcast, and turn their shame into praise. I was recently chatting back and forth with a friend about just how many women are dying literally and figuratively of shame. The King promises to gather you together!! I like to think of it like a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Separately they are pretty, but gathered together they make a glorious arrangement of color and texture that has the power to turn that frown upside down! That is the deep passion God has given Glorious Daughters, to be the hands and feet that help the King gather together His beloved daughters and turn whatever shame they have into exuberant praise and glorious beauty.

“To all who mourn in Israel, He will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the Lord has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for His own glory. Instead of shame and dishonor, you will inherit a double portion of prosperity and everlasting joy.” Isaiah 61:3, 7

Be gathered together by the King today O daughter. Be strong and yet graceful. Allow the King to turn your shame into praise. And as the Spirit leads please pray for this ministry to be compelled by Christ as we lead other daughters into a life of prosperity and everlasting joy that can only be found in Jesus!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment