Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gather 'ye rosebuds while 'ye may....


One of the greatest movies of all time.  Period.  I am fortunate enough to have a precious momma that actually gave me the book when I was in high school and then watched the movie with me.  She exposed the Truth and importance of seizing the day and living an extraordinary life early on.  Life is a battle and a war and the casualities could be your very own heart and soul.  Just as it says in the movie I believe with my whole heart "Words and thoughts could change the world." Think about it this way...God could use YOUR words and YOUR thoughts to change the world you live in right now.  Be brave enough to use them and then be courageous enough to live them. 

"The poweful play goes on and you could contribute a verse." -Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

No comments:

Post a Comment