Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Evening Glorious Daughters

Hello, hello to you on this ridiculously beautiful summer evening in Oklahoma!! First of all, I want you to know just how much I love you and most important just how much Jesus loves you. You are a radiant extravagantly and lavishly loved daughter of the Most High King. You are treasured, favored, blessed, redeemed, and a royal beauty.

“Now listen, daughter, don’t miss a word…..The King is wild for you!!” Psalm 45:10 The Message

Second, our next Glorious Daughters Chick Chat is coming up on Tuesday June 1, 2010 at 7pm and I am super excited to get together again! We will have so much fun, of course! My motto is that fun people just have fun….and I’m pretty sure Glorious Daughters fall in the category of fun people!! Feel free to bring your favorite coffee mug and enjoy the special coffees, hot chocolates and teas that will be provided. We will also be hearing testimonies from two amazing daughters. My very sweet friend will be sharing a brief testimony about a wonderful volunteer opportunity with Meals on Wheels that has become more than just a stirring in her heart. She has actually been moved to action and will be mobilizing others to volunteer alongside her. Then we will share in testimony with a recent high school graduate that is so very precious and dear to my heart. She will be traveling to China this summer on a mission trip and on Tuesday she’ll be sharing with us her journey in making the decision to follow wherever the King leads. Tuesday night will also be a very intentional and foundational night in the ministry of Glorious Daughters. The Holy Spirit has really been pushing me these last several weeks to solidify the base of this ministry and Tuesday night I want to share that heart.

I have an overwhelming, and very direct passion to give voice to the emotion of feeling lost, lonely, abandoned and unwanted. The King has set His heart on chasing down His daughter. He is tired of the ground the enemy is gaining. I’m tired of the ground we are so carelessly giving him. I’m tired of yet another social club, media profile, celebrity remix or “overwhelming majority” within our respective realities that is attempting to solidify our worth as daughters. The King is exhausted with the abuse, the neglect and the rejection of His daughters. I want the Truth. I want freedom. I want to get so close to the voice of the Father that I hear HIS voice tell me I’m beautiful, worthy, accepted and loved. Then I want to operate in my everyday with that confidence in front of me. I want that for you too. The King has given a very specific challenge to share and I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the sharpening power the Lord wants to bring His daughters. I’m telling you ladies the King is on the move and ready to mobilize His daughters to move forward in healing and wholeness. I’m all in! Are you?

Please make plans to attend the Glorious Daughter Chick Chat

Tuesday June 1, 2010

At 7pm

Fairfield Inn Conference Room

201 N. Nevada

Weatherford, Ok 73096

Remember to bring your favorite coffee, hot cocoa mug or tea cup to the Chat and please stay connected by visiting the Glorious Daughters website as well as following the blog at http://www.gloriousdaughters.org/

“It’s in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ and got our hopes up, he had his eye on us, had designs on us for GLORIOUS living, part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.” Ephesians 1:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment