Saturday, July 17, 2010

Joy-Full

God will make a way where there seems to be no way

He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me

He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side

With love and strength for each new day

He will make a way, God will make a way

Love that old school praise and worship song. I woke up with it on my heart and I couldn’t resist sharing it with you girls this morning. The encouragement is quick because the song says it all. God will make a way. No matter what’s on your plate today, God promises to make a way. Not only does He desire to reveal Himself and make a way to your heart and through your day, but He wants to fulfill your day and your life with deep and abiding Joy. Over and over and over again in 3 chapters of the book of John Jesus pleads that we abide in Him so that our Joy may be made full. How precious to serve a God that wants us full to the brim of Joy all the time!! I was reading some of my fav scripture this morning out of John 14-16 and I want to leave you with my own compilation of what it says. I encourage you to go grab your Bible, a cup of coffee or tea and cozy up with this Word of comfort from sweet Jesus….like I said, this is my own quick sum up of 3 chapters of scripture so you’re going to have to go read it for yourself to get all the goods that it has to offer! Don’t deny yourself the opportunity to get full to the brim with Jesus Joy when it’s right there for the taking. Snag the Word and fill your soul tank before you hit the ground runnin’! :)

“Don't let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. Abide in Me so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. The Spirit will come and guide you into Truth.  I will reveal myself to you again and your hearts will rejoice and no one will take your joy from you. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full. In this world you will have tribulation, but take heart for I have overcome the world.”
–my personal heart collection of John 14, 15 and 16

May you abide, dwell and keep your minds stayed on Christ (Isaiah 26:2-4) today and find yourself FULL to the brim of Jesus Joy that no circumstance or person can take away from you. 

Have a beautiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment