Friday, July 2, 2010

You have a Sweet Heart

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Ps 37:4

My prayers for myself and for you today is that we will submit ourselves to get up under God's lavish love and recieve Spirit filled faith, hope and love.  That we will be not be bound by chains, but we will be captivated by the Love and Redemption of the King.  I am praying that the Lord will tenderly remind each heart of the desires and dreams that He has for us.  I am praying that we will be held together and inspired to operate in God's love today.  May the King be quiet in His love and speak with a reassuring Voice to each heart.  Please join my prayers that every daughter would accept that the King delights in her beauty and that as we submit and release ourselves to God's protection, provision and authority He promises to fill our hearts with good gifts .

It NEVER gets old for me to spend a blog post reminding us of how very much the King desires us and loves us.  That He is pleased His daughters and that He thinks our hearts are BEAUTIFUL!!!  I always need a ready reminder that I can accept the King's love and that I am an heir to the Throne.  Be brave and be challenged to accept that same Great Love.  Your heart was created to be loved and to give love....so be loved by your Father, the King, and then give that Love to someone else today!

Love you big time pretty ladies!!!
xoxo ~ Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment